The leading professional organization providing ongoing development of human resources knowledge, skills and networking opportunities focusing on the healthcare industry.
Join Us for the 2015 Annual Conference
Thank you to your 2015 Sponsors!
In the News
Legislation to repeal the flawed Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) formula. Read the letter Richard J. Umbdenstock, President & CEO of the American Hospital Association wrote to the Members of Congress.
Health Care HR Week 2015! March 15 - 21, 2015
The week of March 15 - 21, 2015 has been designated to recognize human resources professionals in hospitals and non-hospital organizations across the nation for the daily issues they face in workforce, compensation and benefits, employee relations, health care reform, and wellness - just to name a few.
ASHHRA encourages all of you to get involved in this week-long celebration.
Visit ASHRA's Health Care Week for more information!
The 2015 Wage & Benefit Survey is Here!
Werling Associates, Inc. is proud to announce the publication of the
2015 Texas Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration and Education (TSHHRAE)
Wage and Benefit Survey
This survey is part of a continuing effort to provide human resource-related consulting services
and support to the Texas Healthcare community.
PURCHASE THE 2015 SURVEY
Congratulations to our own TSHHRAE Board Member
MPPM, Director, HR Transition Management
Conifer Health Solutions, Frisco , Texas
Winner of Two Leadership Awards!
Eileen's work ethic and ability to lead are familiar to all her work touches.
TSHHRAE is proud to have one of our own win this prestigious award.
TSHHRAE receives the 1-Star Chapter Management Recognition Award
from the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration!!
Teresa Westover accepts the 1-Star Chapter Management Award
TSHHRAE is dedicated to keeping health care professionals, educators, and those who serve the industry updated on all the latest industry-related issues as well as upcoming meetings and events.
TSHHRAE allows you access to the premier organization for Healthcare Human Resources in Texas as well as essential resources specifically designed for HR Executives, HR & Education Directors and senior staff. With the state legislature poised to debate some critical health care issues, it’s more important than ever for you to stay informed and involved. There is no better, more cost-effective way to do so than by becoming a TSHHRAE member.
Through our conference, regional seminars, and webinars we provide education and a forum for the exchange of ideas for our members.
As a member, your benefits include:
- Access to high quality, reasonably priced seminars and webinars;
- Discounts on the Werling Annual Salary Survey
- Legislative updates
- Access to news and information about Texas healthcare issues and opportunities;
- Access to the Career Center that contains current job listings for healthcare human resources administration and education positions;
- Networking with individuals with healthcare professional backgrounds.
- Low-cost CEUs
- A members only listserv for the rapid exchange of information, assistance and discussion among HR and Education professionals
- Affiliation with the Texas Hospital Association (THA) and the American Society of Healthcare
- Human Resources Association (ASHHRA)
- Direct member input on topics for upcoming conferences to better serve specific educational needs